In this article:
Configuring HP Procurve Switch for forwarding logs to Chronicle
Follow the below steps to configure HP ProCurve switch.
- Connect to switch via port 22, open CLI on the switch
- Enable config mode on the switch using below command
console# conf t or configure terminal
- Now Configure the switch to send logs to the Chronicle Forwarder using the following commands:
- logging host (Forwarder ip address) transport udp port 11592
- logging facility syslog
- logging trap informational
- logging buffer 65536
- logging origin-id hostname
4. Come out of the configuration and save it using below commands :
5. Now check IP of the interface on which switch is and add the source interface in conf mode.
- show ip int br
- conf t
- logging source-interface (Vlan31)
(Vlan31 is just an example)
6. Now exit and save using below commands:
Please sign in to leave a comment.