In this article:
Use the following steps to configure your HPE device
- To configure HPE Comware switch to forward syslog events, we need to configure via GUI as shown below.
- Need to browse with IP address and login with required credentials.
- Next, go to log -> settings -> log to hosts
- Next, click on + symbol and add the destination IP or Hostname and required port as shown in below screen shot.
- Once you add the details you will be receiving pop up as configuration got successfully added.
- Next, verify in chronicle whether the logs are ingesting in or not.
Please sign in to leave a comment.