In this article:
Resolution Intelligence enables you to synchronize google assets into the Cloud on daily, weekly, and monthly basis in order to discover and monitor the alerts generated from them.
Google assets are mainly consist of:
- Resources: include projects, folders, and virtual resources (VMs, Cloud storage buckets, etc.)
- Policies: include metadata of IAM policy and Organization Policy set on Cloud resources. Policies enable you to define the access to authenticated people.
- Run time information: includes metadata of runtime information set on a google cloud resource like asset inventory.
Enabling Full Sync
Once you complete setup of Google Could Platform Integration, you can synchronize your google assets based on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
To enable Full Sync,
- Create your Google instance
- Click next to instance
A window appears on screen
- Enter Date and Time
- In Repeat, select an option from the following
- In Every, select any number from the dropdown list
This option varies based on what you select in the Repeat field
- Enter Description (Optional)
- Click Schedule
Asset Synchronization will be enabled and discover them in the Asset details tab
Deleting Full Sync
After you have enabled full sync for any asset, you can always remove the existing one and create another one.
To delete full sync,
- Hover over next to instance that you have scheduled full sync
A popup appears on screen
- Click and then click OK
Your full sync will be removed
Please sign in to leave a comment.