In this article:
Integration with Digital Ocean provides developers cloud services that help to deploy and scale applications that run simultaneously on multiple computers.
- You have an active account and admin privileges to configure the integration in Resolution Intelligence.
- You have Digital Ocean API key to connect to the DigitaOcean platform.
Enabling Digital Ocean Integration
In Resolution Intelligence
- From the Resolution Intelligence platform interface, navigate to Configurations --> Integrations--> DigitalOcean tile.
- Click Enable integration toggle switch at top right of screen.
- Click Add Instance. A pop up appears on screen.
4. Provide the following details.
- Name -- choose a friendly name for the integration
- Token -- Token to connect to the Digital Ocean API
5. Click Validate and Save. After successful validation, instance details are added.
Editing Instance details
If you would like to change any instance details like changing Name or updating latest API key, you can add using edit option in the instances page.
To edit your instance,
- From the Resolution Intelligence interface, navigate to Configurations --> Integrations --> DigitalOcean tile.
- Select an instance that you want to edit.
- Click three dots and click Edit Instance. A popup appears on screen.
4. Update the instance details
5. Click Validate and Save.
To delete your instances,
- From the Resolution Intelligence platform interface, navigate to Configurations --> Integrations --> DigitalOcean tile.
- Select an instance (s) that you want to delete.
- Click Delete at the top right of screen (or)
Click three dots and click Delete Instance next to each instance. Instance will be removed successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.