Resolution Intelligence® Cloud dashboards provide unique features which are described as follows.
Metrics are the calculated numerical value that represents the count of a particular parameter such as situations count, assets count, etc. The platform provides you the flexibility to have your own metrics selection in the widgets as per your requirement.
Dimensions are non-numerical data that will not allow calculations. A few examples of dimensions are name, day, country, etc. You can customize the dimensions as per your requirement that gets displayed on the widgets.
Scheduling a Dashboard
You can schedule and share any dashboard to other team members within or external to your organization. Refer to this article for more details.
Time zone Representation
This option enables you to override your local timezone by selecting the desired timezone in which you want to display the dashboard's data.
To override the time zone,
- Navigate to any dashboard that you would like to display
- Click icon at the top right corner and select your desired time zone
The dashboards will be reset to your desired time zone
Set as Start Page
This option enables you to make any dashboard as your start up page after you login to the Resolution Intelligence Cloud UI.
To set as a start page,
- Open any dashboard that you would like to set as a start page
- Click three dots at the top right corner
- Select Set as Start Page from the dropdown
There are multiple charts available to represent the data in a dashboard. You can always change the visualization of existing data based on the recommended charts specific to that data. Click button and select a chart that you desire. Existing chart will be changed to a new one that you have selected from the dropdown.
Enlarge a Widget
Click button to expand a widget to a full screen view which is available in the dashboard.
Save as Report
You can save any existing dashboard as a report template.
To save as a report,
- Click any dashboard from the dashboard listing page.
- Click at the top right corner.
- Click Save as Report.
A window opens
- Enter Title for the report.
- Click Submit.
The dashboard will be saved as a report in the report listing page.
After generating a report, you can schedule at desired date & time and share it to others within or outside of your organization.
Auto refresh updates the data displaying in the dashboards according to the defined intervals. You can select following intervals to refresh the data.
- Off: Data will not get refreshed
- 5 Min: Dashboard will be refreshed every 5 mins
- 10 Min: Dashboard will be refreshed every 10 mins
- 15 Min: Dashboard will be refreshed every 15 ins
- 20 Min: Dashboard will be refreshed every 20 mins
- 30 Min: Dashboard will be refreshed every 30 mins
- 1 hour: Dashboard will be refreshed every 60 mins
You can highlight any widget by enabling focus button available at the top of dashboard.
To enable focus on any widget,
- Click on three dots seen at the top right of any dashboard.
- Select Enable Focus from the dropdown.
Widget will be highlight on your screen.
To access the dashboard in a filtered view,
- Click on seen next to Export button in the right pane.
- Apply the required filters like Department name that you want to view on the dashboard.
- Click on Apply button to view the dashboard according to the applied filters.
You can view the data in a widget based on the specific time interval (for example, daily, weekly or monthly). To view the required data for a specific time period, follow the below steps.
- Click on three dots seen at the top right side of your screen.
- Select Custom Date.
A calendar is displayed in which you can select a specific date range or can directly select the options in the calendar setup. Various options are available such as
- last three months - Data aggregated over past 3 months is displayed.
- last one month - Data aggregated over past 1 month is displayed.
- last 7 days - Data aggregated over past 7 days is displayed.
- last 24 hrs (Default) - Data aggregated over past 24 hours is displayed.
Data Intervals Representation
A feature named Information tooltip is available on all the widgets seen as beside the name of the widget. A small pop-up appears which contains the description of a widget is displayed along with the definition of the metric used to show the information when you point your cursor over the tooltip.
You have an option for searching a particular metric value in a widget. To search a specific data, click on seen at the top right corner of the widget. A search bar appears in which you can enter a name or count to get the details. You can view the information in grid view, model pop-up, and table view.
In the case of table widgets, the list of all metrics is displayed on pages from which you can view 10 entries (default) per page. To view the next set, click on the arrow marks seen at the bottom right corner of the widget. You can also select the number of entries to be displayed per page by clicking on the number seen next to the arrows.
Offers additional details in the selected portion of a widget. All widgets except the leaderboards that contain model pop-up are disabled at the widget configuration level.
Accessing the pop-up
To access the model pop-up, click on the charts or table, a pop-up with all the details about that particular selection will appear.
ActOns widget lists the details such as ticket ID, subject, priority, created time, status, response time, resolve time, device name, signals count, assignee name, and the last updated time for that particular ticket ID related to the category of a situation.
To view the deeper insights on a particular ticket such as a timeline of the ticket, relevant tickets, past tickets, summary, etc., point your cursor over the ticket in the tickets list. A hyperlink will appear on the ticket ID. When you click this hyperlink, it will redirect you to the Resolutions Intelligence.
Situation model pop-up
Resolutions page for a ticket
The assets widget displays the data related to the assets associated with the situations with details such as asset name, asset ID, location, type, and status.
To know more about a particular asset, click on a particular asset ID, and a hyperlink appear on the asset ID, when you click this hyperlink, it will redirect you to the asset details page where details such as asset type, device type, category, etc.
Assets model pop-up
Asset Details Page
Signals widget displays the details such as signal ID, subject, the priority of the signal, the external signal ID, ticket ID, and the signal time in the table. Point your cursor over Signal ID and click to get a deeper insight into the signal. This will redirect you to the signal details page in which details such as signal source, the signal ID, associated ticket ID, etc will be displayed.
Signals Model pop-up
Signal Details page