This article provides a brief description of the sign-up procedure, authenticator setup on your mobile, and backup codes if the authenticator app is removed from your phone.
Resolution Intelligence Cloud enables you to launch SaaS account registration to fit your data security needs and business environment.
Netenrich account administrators can add other users to our platform by inviting them from the Resolution Intelligence Cloud. Account administrators invite you by sending a verification link to your email address.
Follow the below steps to start a user account.
- Click on the verification link that you received from the administrator.
- Once you complete the verification process, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Enter your business email.
- Click Continue.
- Click + on your Authenticator app (either Google or Microsoft Authenticator) that is installed on your mobile.
- Scan the QR code.
- Enter the one-time code from the authenticator on the Verify Your Identity page, and click Continue, as shown:
This one-time code is randomly generated and changes every 30 seconds.
Download and install the authenticator application (either Google Authenticator or Microsoft Authenticator) from the Google Play Store on your mobile device.
- Follow the steps given in this documentation.
Backup QR codes
If you have lost your mobile phone or reset the data on your mobile phone, you will need to backup your QR codes when you install the Authenticator app on your mobile phone.
Refer to this documentation to learn how to backup your QR codes.