Learn from the following video on how you setup rules and assign scores to each situation to process multiple signals when the conditions are met.
Scoring-Templatization rules allow you setup rules on signals to analyze, make patterns from the similar signals and group them as as single situation in order to reduce noise and improve operational efficiency of an enterprise.
Configuring Scoring - Templatization Rules
Lets look at how you create rules and assign scores to each situation.
To create Scoring - Templatization rules,
- Navigate to Configurations --> ActOns
- Click Scoring - Templatisation Rule
A rules listing page appears
- Click Add New Rule on the top right of your screen.
A Rules creation window appears on your screen.
- Give a Name for the Rule and add a Description.
Click +Add Condition or +Add Group to enable matching conditions.
- Select an Attribute, Operator, and Value from the respective dropdown menu.
- Click X to remove the condition.
- Enable Negate next to the condition to negate the condition.
- Check Box next to the Match All to select all conditions that you have added.
- Set the time period when the signal is active.
- Always: irrespective of a time period
- Only during a scheduled time: only on a specific date/time and/or recurrent time period
- Select one or more actions as mentioned in Actions allowed to be performed for the rule.
- Click on the Create Rule.
An action is performed based on the conditions that are evaluated and can possibly result in the modification of the signal object.
|Title||Give a name for the situation
|Situation Tag||Set tags as key-value pairs|
|Situation Scoring||Set a score for situation|