Resolution Intelligence® offers an ability to build custom integrations that help you to configure monitoring tools with a minimal effort.
How it works
Our custom integration works by configuring webhooks integration feature in the platform that you would like to integrate. A webhook endpoint URL is added, which prompts the signals flow into the Resolution Intelligence platform where it correlates, processes, and maintains the signal data up to date.
- You will need an Admin or Account Owner role in Resolution Intelligence platform to integrate.
- Other platform administrator configuring this integration need to be a user with valid credentials in the Resolution Intelligence.
Enabling Custom Integration
In Resolution Intelligence
- From the Resolution Intelligence platform interface, navigate to Configurations --> Integrations-> +Add Integration tile and click Enable integration toggle switch.
- Enter Integration Name, and Description.
- Select a Category (ITSM or Monitoring).
- In the Inbound section, select the Authentication type as JSON Web Token(JWT).
A web URL and consumer token will be generated automatically. Use this consumer token and webhook URL to integrate with third party platform.Note: In case of ITSM category, you will need to add Outbound information to flow/get your signal into/from the platform that you would like to integrate. For example, see the Outbound integration details in Jira.