In this article:
Once the widget is added to a dashboard, Resolution Intelligence enables you to customize the default widget that you added in the dashboard work area.
To customize a widget,
- Select the widget in the dashboard work area. Widget configuration will be enabled automatically on the right menu where you can modify the following.
- Widget Name (Optional) - You can change the default name of a widget by entering custom name in this field.
- Widget Description (Optional)- Add description of a widget.
- Disable Action (Optional):This action will disable the model pop-up.
- Display Name (Optional):You can change the name of primary dimension or secondary dimension or metrics in the display name column. This display name will be displayed in the widget after publishing it.
- Click Save.
Adding Global Filters
- Apply primary filters, if you would like to enable easy filtering of data at the dashboard level as you required, while creating a new dashboard. These optional filters enable you to filter all widgets available in your dashboard.
- AccountFilter - Using this filter, a domain user can filter the dashboard data based on the specific organization/tenant account without directly switching to their respective accounts. Same applies for organization users, an organization user can filter the dashboard data based on the specific tenant.
- Asset Package - filters the dashboard data based on the package that you have subscribed.
- Asset Tag Value - filters the dashboard data based on the tag value that you have assigned to asset.
- Class - filters the data based on the class that you choose.
- DateRange - date range picker is used to specify the date range (for example, from 01 Jan 2020 to 31 Dec 2020) in which you want to filter the dashboard data.
- Department - filters the data for the selected department in the overall dashboard.
- Tenant Value -
- Tenant Department - filters the dashboard data based on the department that an issue is routed from.
- Sub-category - filters the data based on the specific issue that it belongs to.
- Service Name - filters the dashboard by the service name. However, these service names are restricted to the scope of service (a domain user can see only service names that defined by himself/herself but, not by organization users or tenant users).
- Click Save as Draft, if you want to save the changes done to your dashboard.
- Click Publish. Your dashboard will be published successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.