The Resolution Intelligence® contains a dashboard engine that allows you to configure/customize dashboards and their related widgets. Data from different sources can be organized into highly customized layouts, presented numerically or in tables or graphs.
The Dashboard page is the starting point when you log in to the Resolution Intelligence. A dashboard consists of one or more dashboard widgets. Depending on the types of widgets in a dashboard configuration, your dashboard can display a summary of your situation results for the last 12 hours.
Widgets in a dashboard
A dashboard consists of one or more widgets. Resolution Intelligence provides the following widgets to make your own dashboard.
- Table - shows the metrics in tabular form.
- Line - displays the results in a linear form.
- Column - shows the performance metrics in the column graph.
- Bar - shows the performance metrics in the bar graph.
- Pie - displays the performance results in a Pie chart with different colors. Each color represents an individual metric.
- Donut - similar to a Pie chart with a central hole and displays the performance metrics with different colors. Each color represents an individual metric.
- Column with Min Max Avg Axis - shows the performance metrics in a column graph with the minimum, maximum, and mean values.
- Line with Min Max Avg Axis - shows the performance metrics in a line graph with the minimum, maximum, and mean values.
- Heat Map - represents the results in a map with different colors for each metric.
- Multi line - represents the values in multiple lines with different colors for each metric.
- Stacked Column - Shows the performance metrics on a part to whole over time.
- Stream Graph - a stacked area graph that is displaced around a central axis shows the performance metrics in an organic shape.
- Table with Grid view - displays the performance metrics from a data source where each column represents a field and each row represents a record.
- Column Compare - Compares the current month's performance metrics with the previous month's metrics in a column graph.
- Bar Compare - Compares three different plants output for half yearly in a bar graph.
- Leaderboard Widget - Visual to show you one single value or a number like ticket count or AIOps%. It displays the total numerical count of a metric (such as ticket count or AIOps%).
- Leaderboard Widget with Sparkline - This widget is like the Leaderboard widget, which displays the trend of the metric.
- Solid Gauge Graph - A radial gauge chart contains a circular arc and it displays a single value that measures progress toward a goal/KPI. It indicates the measurement of progress on a numerical scale, and it displays as a shaded region on a circular arc. The numerical value is displayed below the circular arc.
- Multi Metric Graph - Single visualization that combines a line chart and a column chart. It is the combination of a line chart and a column chart for two metrics in which one metric is displayed as a line chart and the other metric as a column chart in a single widget.
- Multi Source Funnel - Funnels help visualize a process that consists of stages, and items flow sequentially from one stage to the next. For example, the total number of signals generated, the total number of tickets created, and the total number of tickets notified to the tenant.
- Sunburst - Sunburst charts are used to visualize hierarchical data in a circular shape. The inner elements are parent nodes, with child nodes distributed on the outer rings.