Before activating the Netenrich Connect app, ensure that you are in Global scope and the application is Netenrich Connect that appears in the top right corner of your screen.
If you are unable to see the scope and application picker, then refer to Trouble shooting (I Could not see scope and application pickers at top of your ServiceNow instance. How to enable them?)
To activate the app,
- Search for "Netenrich Connect" at left nav bar and click Application Setup
- In Application setup screen, set up the OAuth authentication by clicking on "Click here to configure authentication settings(OAuth)" next to OAuth Provider. You will be redirected to the Application Registry screen
3. From the application registry, search for "Netenrich Connect OAuth Provider" at the top of screen
4. Update for the following configurations in Netenrich OAuth Provider registry
- Client ID and Client secret that are shared by Resolution Intelligence Cloud (Inbound section)
- Token URL - This should be https://actoneye.netenerich.com/apiserver/token
- Redirect URL - This will be your current ServiceNow instance URL. For example, https://netenrichincdemo1.service-now.com/oauth_redirect.do
5. Click Update
Setting up Netenrich Connect OAuth Provider
- From the Application Registries screen, click on a Name which is left to OAuth Provider by Type
- In OAuth Provider screen, change the name to "Netenrich Connect OAuth Provider"
- Click Update
- Repeat the same procedure for setting up Netenrich OAuth Client
Verifying Netenrich Connect OAuth Client
To verify Netenrich Connect OAuth client,
- Navigate back to Application Registry page
- Click on Netenrich Connect OAuth client
- Ensure that preconfigured values are populated in the system
Configuring your OAuth and activating your profile
To ensure that the configuration is complete, navigate back to Netenrich Connect --> Application Setup and click Configure OAuth button. A message appears on screen. If you do not see the message, refer Trouble shooting.
The profile activation is required to test the OAuth credentials.
- Navigate to Netenrich Connect --> Application Setup --> Profile Activation
- Click Activate
Please sign in to leave a comment.