Understanding User Profiles
You can grant access to internal and outside of your organization users by creating a user profile for each user. Each user profile has a personal space to see your personal details such as your name, assigned role, and title. You can change personal settings like contact information and personalize notification rules.
To access your profile,
- Click on User Icon from the top right corner.
- Select My Profile from the dropdown.
Configuring user profile
Contact information - Add your contact information such as phone number and email address to receive notifications for each profile
Notification Rules - Set up rules to determine how and when you’re notified
User Profile Examples
You can choose to grant access to accounts at multiple levels of your account hierarchy to enable them to perform specific activities.
The following are some of examples to understand how user profiles can be defined in the Resolution Intelligence.
Use Case 1: Tenant Access Model
Use Case 2: Specific Account Users Model
Requesting Access for Remote Support
Resolution Intelligence provides you an ability to request access for remote support outside your organization.
To request access,
- Click Request Access at the top right of screen
- Select Organization or Tenant that you would like to access
- Select the Role based on the requirement
- Enter Reason for access
- Click Submit
Switching to a New User Profile
You can switch between profiles when you have access to multiple accounts. The top menu displays the name of the account currently in use. When you click on the profile, a drop-down menu enables you to switch between accounts. Your five most recent accounts appear in the drop-down menu to switch with a single click or click your desired profile listed under Profile(s). Select a specific account from the drop-downs to switch to specific accounts.
Note: You can switch to a new profile, once you activate your profile by clicking a link in the email that you have received after you have are added as a user with in an organization or in a tenant.
To switch to a new user profile,
- Login to Resolution Intelligence using valid credentials
- Click Domain next to your profile icon at the top right corner
A switch account dialog appears
- Under Profile(s), select your desired profile (or)
- Under Recents, select either Org or Tenant that you have already switched your account previously (or)
- In Organization field, enter a name if you would like to switch your account to a new organization (or)
- In Tenant field, enter a name if you would like to switch your account to a new tenant
- Click Apply
You will be switched to a new user profile