Learn how to create other users from an organization or a tenant using the following video within your account.
Required User Permissions
- Global Admin
- Account Owner
To add a user:
Click the gear icon at the top (or) hover over icon at the top left corner
In the bottom of the left menu, click Configurations
In the left menu, under Account Information, click Users
- Click Add New User at the top right corner
- Enter the Email ID of a user whom you want to add
- Click Continue
- Enter First Name*, and Last Name*
Note: The first name and last name are filled automatically if you add an internal user
- Enter the Job Title, Phone No, Mobile No, and Timezone
- Select the desired Role* for the user
- Select the Authentication* method from the dropdown
Note: The authentication method is applicable to external users only
- Click Add User at the bottom of the screen
- If you want to add more users, repeat the steps from 2 to 7
Note: After you have added a user, an email notification will be sent to the user in order to activate the profile.
* denotes mandatory fields
Important: When you add an external user to your organization, an arrow is displayed on the profile icon in the user's listing screen.