For a successful configuration, the following roles are required in the Customer application.
- Global Admin role
Domain should be in Global and Application should be Netenrich Connect.
Before proceeding with the upgrade, ensure the following prerequisites are met:
- You must have a previous version of Netenrich Connect app installed in your ServiceNow account.
- Our Netenrich application supports all latest versions of ServiceNow for Vancouver, Tokyo, San Diego, Rome, and Utah.
Upgrading from Customer application UI
To upgrade Netenrich Connect app,
- Login to your application with valid credentials
- Search "Plugins" in the application navigator
3. Click Plugins obtained from search result
4. Search "Netenrich Connect" in the top search bar.
Netenrich Connect app appears on your screen
5. Click Install next to the app
Multiple versions appears from the dropdown
6. Select the latest version (1.2.XX) that you would like to install
A popup message appears on your screen "You have installed 1.2.XX version successfully"
Verifying your Netenrich Connect App version
You must be curious to know whether the latest version is installed in my account. Here we provide the following procedure to verify which version of Netenrich Connect app installed in my account.
- Check if the version number 1.2.XXX is displayed next to the Netenrich Connect app.
2. Go to the ServiceNow store and check if version number 1.2.XX is displayed next to the Netenrich Connect app tile.
3. Compare both the versions shown on the above screenshots and you would know the latest version of Netenrich Connect app installed in your account.
After upgradation - Next Steps
To review skipped changes,
- In the filter navigator, search for "Upgrade History".
- Under System Diagnostics, click the Upgrade History.
3. Open recent upgraded file from Upgrade History page.
4. Click the Skipped Changes to Review tab.
5. Cross verify whether the respective rules are reverted successfully to base system manually.
After you have verified the latest version of Netenrich Connect app, you must review the skipped changes.
The skipped changes are manual changes updated by an admin which are not overridden by Store App. You can Bulk Select all skipped files and revert base to system so that it will revert to base application.
Cross Verify the respective rules are reverted successfully to Base system manually.
Note: Once testing is successful from both ServiceNow/Resolution Intelligence Cloud with attached Approved Signoff will move the same update set to higher instances.